Early Stage Fault Detection & Reliability Through Condition Monitoring of Your Plant & Equipment.
Parker Kittiwake specialise in providing on-line and on-site solutions for the condition monitoring of critical plant and industry machinery. Our sensors and equipment pieces facilitate rapid and informed decision making which helps to keep your machinery running efficiently for longer.
At Parker Kittiwake we pride ourselves on providing our customers with the right blend of technology, expertise and information. This enables you to manage risk, reduce downtime, optimise efficiencies and maximise profit.
Our experience and prestige in the oil, energy and marine industries is unprecedented. We have:
- Over 20 years developing on-line and on-site solutions
- Over 1000 industrial, military and marine customers
- Over 500 specific product lines
- 3 manufacturing sites and sales offices on 4 continents
- Used Oil Analysis – Wes offer sensors, kits and even labs dedicated to ensure the proper working of machinery without interrupting working equipment
- Bunker Fuel Testing – By testing the fuel quality at the time of delivery we ensure the fuel abides by density regulations essential for good bunkering practice
- Wear Metals – This includes sensors that report on all aspects of wear generation to ensure you are notified before any impending failure
- Fluid Cleanliness – We monitor any contamination before it has any impact on your plant’s performance
If you are unsure about which condition monitoring products are best suited to your needs, contact us now to speak to one of our specialists.