- Zone 1 & 2 ATEX Approved Sensor for metallic wear debris in lubes.
- Instant indication 24/7 in the harshest Oil & Gas environments.
- Plan maintenance of critical assets and ensure spares available on time.
A world’s first, ATEX Zone 1 & 2 Approved Metallic Wear Debris Monitoring. Fully compliant with ASTM D7917 -14
NEW - The hazardous area Metallic Wear Debris Sensor warns of bearing and gear wear debris at the earliest stage - in hazardous zone applications.
- Full Critical Asset Coverage – ATEX and IECEx certified for Zone 1 and 2 applications
- Reduce Risk – Continuous monitoring of critical/inaccessible equipment
- Increase Up-Time – Earliest warning of abnormal wear, independent of cause
- Optimize Service Intervals – Schedule according to machinery condition
- Rapid Integration – Simple installation and flexible communications
- NEW - Fully compliant with ASTM D7917 -14
|FG-K19400-EX||EX WEAR DEBRIS SENSOR Ex mb llB T5, -40°C < Ta < 65°C Gb|