- Single location of all your bunker sampling systems
- Type approved solution for Marpol Annex VI Compliance
- Safe storage and identification of retained fuel samples.
Bunker Sample Storage Systems
Product Code: FG-K16091-KW
Certified by Germanischer Lloyd the Parker Kittiwake Bunker Sample Storage System is a completely self-contained unit providing everything needed to comply with the collection, retention and storage of bunker fuel oil samples in accordance with IMO MARPOL ANNEX regulations. It quickly enables ship staff to comply with the mandatory regulations governing the collection, retention and storage of bunker fuel samples in accordance IMO MARPOL 73/78 Annex VI. Bunker collection, sampling and storage guidelines have been defined by MEPC.96(47), which states that "a retained sample of all fuel oil as supplied, is drawn at the ships receiving manifold, sealed, signed and then retained under the ship's control until the subject fuel has been substantially consumed, and for at least 12 months from the date of delivery."
- Contained in a robust, metal case that is fully lockable for safe and secure sample storage
- Certified by Germanischer Lloyd, providing everything you need to ensure that your fuel samples are compliant with IMO MARPOL 73/78 Annex VI regulations
- Complete with log book to record your sample details, along with full instructions on sampling and the latest regulations
All fuel oil samples can be collected, sealed and stored in a safe, secure location ready for immediate inspection by Port State Control as required. The Bunker Fuel Sample Log Book enables the Master to maintain a simple and effective tracking system for fuel oil samples held onboard. See also our full range of Bunker Samplers and ancillary equipment that can be stored within the cabinet.
|FG-K16091-KW||Bunker Sampler Storage System|