- Serving 1000 Global blue chip customers.
- 500 Condition Monitoring product lines from 2 manufacturing sites.
- 100 staff with offices on 4 continents, QA to ISO 9001:2008.
Company and Group Information
Condition Monitoring and Predictive or Proactive Maintenance systems and instrumentation providing the earliest indication of failure for capital plant and equipment. Parker Kittiwake have grown from a small UK based supplier to a leading player in the CM equipment space. Further details are provided in this section with headlines of:
- 2 manufacturing sites (Parker Kittiwake and Parker - Procal)
- Worldwide customer base served by global technical support centres.
- 22 years of sustained and profitable growth underpinned by a high level of R&D investment (circa 7-10% T/O) to maintain and build our market position.
- On-Line, On-Site and Off-Site monitoring solutions for In-service lubricants, greases, bunker fuels, exhaust emissions, wear metals, vibration and structural analysis, gas and valve leakage.
- Sampling systems and worldwide logistics for large Used Oil Analysis and other fiscally secure sampling systems.
- Parker Kittiwake operates a fully audited QA system under ISO9001:2008 ensuring consistency in development and manufacturing.
- We are also aligned with the requirements of Restriction of Hazardous Substances (RoHS) and Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) EU Directives in all areas of manufacturing. For further information contact Parker Kittiwake for our RoHS & WEEE policy statements.
- Our staff are also fully trained in handling hazardous materials (HAZA) under IATA, ADR and IMDG codes.
Click here to view our Environmental Policy.
Click here to view our Health & Safety Policy.