- Portable particle counter designed to be used in the field
- Proven answer to fluid system contamination monitoring
- Multi-standard ISO, NAS and AS40 cleanliness reporting
Parker icount LCM20
Parker's icount LCM20 is a proven answer to fluid system contamination monitoring offering a 2 minute test procedure. Multi-standard ISO and NAS cleanliness reporting, data entry, data graphing and integral printing are all standard on this world proven contamination monitor.
- icountLCM20 is a proven answer to fluid system contamination monitoring
- 2 minute test procedure
- Multi-standard ISO, NAS and AS4059 cleanliness reporting
- Data entry, data graphing and integral printer
- 420 bar rated maximum pressure
- Supported by the offline UBS and online SPS accessories
Automatic Particle Counters (APCs), have been widely used for many years in condition monitoring of hydraulic fluids. However, it is only recently that APCs have become flexible enough to enable the instruments to be taken out of the laboratory and used online in order to obtain the most credible form of results.
- Special 'diagnostics' are incorporated into the icountLCM microprocessor control to ensure effective testing
- Routine contamination monitoring of oil systems with icountLaserCM saves time and saves money
- Contamination monitoring is now possible during application operation - icountLCM saves on production downtime