- Easily used by ships maintenance staff right out of the box
- Instant indication of condition for motor bearings, gears, compressors, slewing rings, hoists, winches...
- Plan maintenance and have the spares available on time. Minimise off-hire and demurrage.
On-line Industrial Monitoring Solutions
On-Line is the first-alert, primary defensive position, in terms of earliest possible warning. Parker Kittiwake presents a number of choices in this regard.
Diesel Generator: Parker Kittiwake has five applicable sensors:
- Oil Condition Sensor – Monitors lube contamination, allowing safe oil drain extensions
- Total Ferrous Sensor – Total iron ppm at all particle sizes
- WaterSCAN - measures total water and soot in the oil
- Parker Kittiwake/Procal Emissions Monitor – NOX, SOX, etc.
Gearbox: Two sensor options for wear monitoring and one for oil condition, plus vibration monitoring capability:
Hydraulics: Two sensor options for wear monitoring and one for oil monitoring, plus vibration monitoring capability:
Compressors: Two sensor options for wear monitoring and one for oil condition:
Wind Turbine: SensorSuite is a special self-contained suite of three sensors to monitor wear and oil quality remotely so as to be able to take timely action when problems are indicated:
- Total Ferrous
- Oil Condition
Note also that Wind Turbine applications are often very cost sensitive. We would recommend instrumentation for vibration and/or acoustic emissions as a first line of defence followed by oil monitoring on larger industrial applications. See Kittiwake Holroyd for further product details.
Paper Machine: SensorSuite – multiple key locations on the machine can be sensor-fitted. An HMI (Human Machine Interface) is available to serve as a monitoring device at a strategic location in the plant