- Clean and representative samples are the basis of good analysis.
- Sampling pumps, sample bottles, tubes and consumables.
- Entire UOA programme logistics with worldwide delivery.
Lubricating Oil Sampling Equipment & Solutions
Parker Kittiwake manufacture sampling equipment for marine fuel & lubricant oil analysis programmes. The service spans basic design, bottles, speciality labels, cartons and artwork through to world-wide delivery and logistical support. Customers also benefit from strategic storage in Malaysia, UK and USA with offices open over a 24 hour time span. The service is currently used by lube oil / fuel suppliers with a customer base spanning >50% of the worlds' deep sea fleet.
- Design packaging and storage of customised lubricating oil sampling / fuel lube sampling kits
- Just-in-Time delivery world-wide
- Comprehensive schedule providing a complete service of equipment and logistical support
- Contact Parker Kittiwake for a detailed description of how we can reduce costs and provide your company with a world beating service
Pumps & Tube
For simple and effective lube oil / fuel sampling from machine sumps and storage tanks, Parker Kittiwake supply durable, easy to use and versatile extraction pumps. These hand operated vacuum pumps can be used for 28mm and 32mm screw neck sample bottles.
Sample Bottles & Labels
Sample bottles are available in all sizes and materials (see table below). Mailers and other shipping systems are also available on request.
- Designed to withstand hot oil under vacuum conditions.
- Supplied in sizes from 5 ml, 50 ml to 750 ml.
- Self adhesive labels, pre-printed with your logo/ information.