- On-Line - sensors providing 24/7 monitoring capabilities for production critical high value assets.
- On-Site - test equipment giving laboratory accuracy but suitable for use in remote locations.
- Off-Site - Sampling systems, UOA programmes and world-wide logistics.
Used Oil Sampling & Analysis
- Sensors for 24/7 monitoring of key indicators. Use these sensors for high value, production critical assets where failure is either unpredictable or disruptive. A typical use would be Top Drives in the Oil & Gas exploration.
- UOA Kits for more comprehensive coverage and suitable for use by maintenance personnel. Indicative results on oil condition for trending a wide range of assets. A typical use would be for main and auxiliary marine engines.
- UOA Labs for lab accuracy & direct comparison with, or replacement for, UOA laboratories. For use in remote plants as a dedicated and centralised asset protection. A typical use would be remote mine sites.
Click here for more information about Parker Kittiwake's range of lubricant oil sampling solutions
Quick, simple to use test for measuring cold corrosion levels in used scrapedown oil. Understand the conditions in your cylinder space fully by combining this test with magnatometry solutions from Parker Kittiwake to get a breakdown of both Magnetic and non-Magnetic wear.
Click here for more information about Parker Kittiwake's Cold Corrosion Test Kit
The Information Centre is a comprehensive Condition Monitoring resource providing detailed technical information and practical guidance. Of particular relevance is guidance around bunkering practices and test procedures ensuring what you receive is what you ordered.