- On-Line - sensors providing 24/7 monitoring capabilities for production critical high value assets.
- On-Site - test equipment giving laboratory accuracy but suitable for use in remote locations.
- Off-Site - Sampling systems, UOA programmes and world-wide logistics.
Used Oil Sampling & Analysis
- Sensors for 24/7 monitoring of key indicators. Use these sensors for high value, production critical assets where failure is either unpredictable or disruptive. A typical use would be Top Drives in the Oil & Gas exploration.
- UOA Kits for more comprehensive coverage and suitable for use by maintenance personnel. Indicative results on oil condition for trending a wide range of assets. A typical use would be for main and auxiliary marine engines.
- UOA Labs for lab accuracy & direct comparison with, or replacement for, UOA laboratories. For use in remote plants as a dedicated and centralised asset protection. A typical use would be remote mine sites.
Click here for more information about Parker Kittiwake's range of lubricant oil sampling solutions
The Information Centre is a comprehensive Condition Monitoring resource providing detailed technical information and practical guidance. Of particular relevance is guidance around bunkering practices and test procedures ensuring what you receive is what you ordered.