- Meet legislation & minimise the risks to the crew or visitor's health & safety on board
- Monitor variety of systems on vessels and offshore installations
- Non-compliance or failed inspections can result in vessel detention
Marine Water & Sewage Effluent Test Kits
This is a legislation driven requirement under the ILO Maritime Labour Convention 2006. Suitable control schemes with adequate marine water testing and monitoring will aid with the compliance of the current IHR (2005), ILO 178 (2009) and ILO MLC (2006), which enters into force from January 2012. These products provide real time analysis and simple to perform tests needing no specialist training. Look here for a single convenient solution and to avoid potential Port State inspection problems.
- Biological - Coliform, E.Coli, Pseudomonas Aeruginosa, Enterococci, HPC (Total viable count).
- Physical - pH, Temperature, TDS (Conductivity/Salinity).
- Sanitizer - Chlorine, Chlorine Dioxide.
- Physical - pH, Chlorine (process control 1-30ppm), Chlorine (final discharge 0-1ppm), TDS.
- Biological - E-Coli and Coliforms, BOD (Biological Oxygen Demand), COD (Chemical Oxygen Demand).