- Easily used by ships maintenance staff right out of the box
- Instant indication of condition for motor bearings, gears, compressors, slewing rings, hoists, winches...
- Plan maintenance and have the spares available on time. Minimise off-hire and demurrage.
On-Line Metallic Wear Debris Sensor
All machines give tell-tale indicators of problems and any change in the wear pattern is going to result in changes in the particle and wear debris levels. That’s why your oil analysis service includes a Spectrometric Analysis and ferrous density (PQ) result. What if a problem arises between scheduled samples?
This sensor goes beyond normal wear and particle debris sensors to offer unparalleled size resolution. Providing real time wear debris count for both ferrous and non-ferrous wear metals. Immediate action on the first indication of change, helping prevent any failure, not just catastrophic failure. It can be mounted within any lubrication system on any type of machine and measures ferrous wear and non-ferrous wear metals, using magnetometry combined with smart algorithms to provide a particle size, speciation, distribution & count.
- Sealed to IP65 suitable for industrial applications
- Robust Iron enclosure provides strength and magnetic shielding
- Wide range of interface options due to variety of industry standard outputs
|FG-K19093-KW||Metallic Wear Debris Sensor|
|FG-K19157-KW||Metallic Wear Debris Sensor Evaluation Pack |
(includes case, power supply & display)