Parker Kittiwake is pleased to announce the launch of the new ANALEXpqL Stacker.
Designed specifically for oil analysis laboratories, the ANALEXpqL boasts the most accurate means of detecting and measuring ferrous wear debris in lubricating oils, hydraulic oils and greases.
NOW AVAILABLE: The ANALEXpqL Stacker offers the user a host of benefits:
- Enables user to automatically perform 20 sample pot measurements
- Double magazines enable unattended measurements
- Unique locking mechanism holds pots in place in the magazine until loaded onto the ANALEXpqL
- Compact stand means the instrument doesn’t take up additional and valuable lab space
- Natural upgrade option for current ANALEXpqA users – allowing faster, automated measurements
This upgrade can be user-installed to add stacker functionality to your existing ANALEXpqL.
For further information contact us on:
Tel: +44 (0) 1903 731470